Terms and Conditions
It is your responsibility to read and understand all of the terms and conditions. Once you have purchased tickets, made a deposit or paid directly for private groups, you have read and agree to the following policies:
- By participating on the tours conducted by Niagara Food Tours, I have read and understood the Company’s Waiver
- 48-Hour Exchange/Refund Policy: Tickets can be refunded, exchanged for a different date or converted to e-certificates up to 48 hours prior to the originally scheduled tour. Tickets cancelled within 48 hours of the tour or after the tour will not be refunded or exchanged.
- Private Tour Cancellations and Refunds: Once final balances and headcounts are due for private experiences, we are unable to offer refunds for cancellations or no shows.
- Arriving late: Please note that tour guides are not able to wait for guests arriving late. Please make sure to make the necessary arrangements to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the tour.
- Weather Conditions: We conduct tours rain, snow or shine. If you have purchased a ticket and decide you do not want to continue with the tour, you will not be reimbursed for the ticket price. You are responsible for yourself and your own safety.
- Dietary restrictions: We are able to accommodate some dietary restrictions, which will be listed when purchasing your ticket. You are responsible for letting us know at the time of purchase or in advance if you have any dietary restrictions. If a substitution is not available for that particular tasting item, you agree that you acknowledge and understand and that it is your personal consent to try them or not.
- Niagara Food Tours is not responsible for the foods or beverages consumed on its tours. Niagara Food Tours acts solely as agent in arranging tours, venue visits and other services and does not assume liability for accidents, delays, injuries, loss or damage due to any act or default of any company, organization or person engaged in transporting passengers, rendering service, or carrying out arrangements for any tour or by the act of default of any restaurant or shop or its employees.
- Right to Distribute Media: You agree to grant the Company an irrevocable royalty-free worldwide license to use photos and videos taken on its food tours in which you may appear. The Company has the right to reproduce, distribute, broadcast, exhibit, edit, digitize or in any other way use the Material by any means and in any form of media, whether existing now or created later, without restriction worldwide, by incorporating the Material into its website, catalogues, books, brochures, magazines or any other publications, or any informational, commercial, promotional or advertising material (henceforth known collectively as the “Works”). You agree that the company is and shall be the exclusive owner of all title, rights and interest in the Material and the Works, including copyright thereof.